The World Health Organization recognizes its ability to treat over 43
common disorders, including:
- Gastrointestinal Disorders, such as food allergies, peptic ulcer, chronic
diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, gastrointestinal weakness, anorexia and
- Urogenital Disorders, including stress incontinence, urinary tract infections,
and sexual dysfunctions.
- Gynecological Disorders, such as irregular, heavy, or painful enstruation,
infertility in women and men, and pre-menstrual yndromes.
- Respiratory Disorders, such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies and
- Disorders of the Bones, Muscles, Joints and Nervous System, such as arthritis,
migraine headaches, neuralgia, insomnia, dizziness and low back, neck and
- Circulatory Disorders, such as hypertension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders, including depression and anxiety.
- Addictions, such as alcohol, nicotine and drugs.
- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
- Supportive Therapy for chronic and painful debilitating disorders.
As this list is only the surface of what Chinese medicine can be used for,
please call or email the office to discuss your particular concerns to see if Chinese medicine can help you.